Friday, February 5, 2010

Libretto Musicals Download For Free Is There Any Was To Get The Libretto To Carmen Jones Along With The Musical Score?

Is there any was to get the libretto to Carmen Jones along with the musical score? - libretto musicals download for free

I have access to the full original score music Carmen, but is there a way to get a libretto by Oscar Hammerstein / words, with the result? I have tried and do not go their way.

1 comment:

mamianka said...

We found that the source of the largest and best for such curiosities as a colony of Music in New York. No website is under construction for a long time, but we live nearby and love for the root of everything there. Plus - veterans who are working there walking encyclopedias!

If I remember, I'll tell you - and it's you.

You know, you have to go all the usual web resources. This is Geek Speak. Is there a Yahoo group, you can join, and ask them? I'm in several groups flute. and they are the equivalent of another degree!

Moreover, woman, chick, I want to thank him for his intelligent answers come and compassion for all the singers down there! I taught vocal music since 1971, and it is still damp * I want to be a star! * Ask again and again - children, * * * I would say the one who made me do, because nobody cares! *. Thank you very much there for them.

Post a Comment