Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kidneys Not Filtering Properly Can Eating Bananas Trigger Kidney Problems?

Can eating bananas trigger Kidney problems? - kidneys not filtering properly

I am a woman of 34 who have a family history of kidney disease. Members of my family, the kidneys also help abused drugs and alcohol had, who can say if drugs and alcohol caused his kidney disease. I have never tried or drugs or alcohol, but I was suffering from a chronic kidney disease infections every year, particularly after pregnancy. Yesterday I ate a banana and began with back pain (kidney area), and my urine had a kind of salt is a bad smell, my blood seemed high, and my heart beat. I know that if you suffer from kidney disease, your diet does not contain potassium May, when the kidneys do not properly filter and cause the same symptoms as just explained. I ate bananas on another day to see whether the same HappeNED, and he did it. Should I question the attention of my doctor? What is fever? Has anyone experienced such a thing, or like that, what I said?

2 comments:

ann1wp said...

You really should the attention of your doctor. Potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus and other minerals for the proper functioning of the kidneys and their ability to maintain water balance in the blood and its ability to eliminate toxins essential. If you have kidney problems and eating too much of these substances can cause permanent damage to your body. A high blood potassium levels can cause cardiac arrhythmias, and untreated, even if they lead to death. Please consult your doctor as soon as possible to learn about healthy nutrition for your body! Good luck!

Aerostar said...

It appears that you do not know that bananas loaded with potassium.
If your diet should exclude potassium, avoid bananas! If you like the new bad guacamole, attorneys do have more potassium than bananas. I wonder whether a diuretic can help. Some bands of the body of potassium and blood pressure. You should consult with his article on the topic.

Post a Comment